Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A productive day

On this rainy day here in Brisbane I was very productive inside the house! Managed a couple of loads of laundry; baked a cake; went on a few errands and then did some sewing after lunch!


Worked on a swap project for a bit.......................


Then decided to piece together Block 1 of our FIS - Block of the month. Took a little time choosing the fabric and then got stuck into it- its a 6 inch block so a little (a lot) smaller than I have ever pieced before. Its finished and Im impressed with myself (not with the ability to take a decent photo of a night though).

I was on such a roll that I thought that I might as well make a start on the second block - at least get the cutting done - well that start turned into a whole complete block.......................



Now I just have to wait a few more weeks for Block 3...................


DE

2 comments:

  1. Well done De Your block look good. I did a bit of sewing today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done De! Ohhh... I wonder what block 3 will be?! ;)

    ReplyDelete