Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some finishes to show

Finally I am able to show you some of the things that I have been finishing off over the past few days. The rest are still secret for a little while longer..........


Firstly a new ironing board cover because the old one was so gross.........


Then a bag for Miss Becca - she "needed" a new one apparently...............

Some travel tissue holders..........(for gifts)


And finally this year's Christmas Dolly for my friend Deb - we swap a doll every Christmas and a bag for our birthdays. Today is swap day so I can show you all here before she heads to her new home...........



Im heading off to spend some time with my Mum and Dad in Tassie for a few days..... Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Break.

DE

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, De!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful Christmas.........travel safe and thanks in advance for all my goodies..............

    ReplyDelete