Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lisa's Birthday Present & Cracker Swap

Inspired by the lovely bags received by Helen in the Advent swap, I wanted to make something similar for my friend Lisa (no blog) to take with her on her upcoming cruise.



I hope she likes them and can get some good use from them.

Its also another 6 finishes for me for January.

**********

I participated in the New Year Cracker Swap organised by Lisa and this is what I sent to Naomi

Naomi has a love for owls so this little guy is a needle case......... Im quite pleased with how he turned out.


DE

6 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous De....I'd certainly use them if I was cruising :) Looooove all the ric rac....'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bags, De. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look awesome.im sure Naomi will love her little owl need case :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. De you did a great job on the bags they look fantastic....and your owl is just so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bags are great De, well done, the little owl is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I love the OWL! Hugs, Kim C ^i^

    ReplyDelete