Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Paper Bag Swap

Im playing catch up with a few posts so I thought I would share what I made and received in our FIS Paper Bag Swap.   We sent off three fat quarters a button and some ricrac and a stitchery if we chose to. We were lucky enough to swap these presents personally while we were in Sydney.

Firstly Sarah made this lovely retreat cushion for me  (I grabbed the photos from Sarah's blog)


 I made for Jen and this is what she sent..............


 As soon as I opened her package this fabric was begging to be made into an apron so that is exactly what I did..............


 
DE

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure that cushion will be very handy for retreats - I really need to make one ... one day. Certainly an apron with those fabrics - it looks great and a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great swap De....your cushion from Sarah is such a great idea...and Jen's apron was perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects De, the apron looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely gifts sent and received in the swap.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look great. It was fun being there when you opened your prezzies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are both so lovely.... I think you are all so clever to do those with surprise fabrics and notions ...
    HUgz

    ReplyDelete