Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Madness








I can't believe that today is the first of April...they say time flies when you are having fun!  Most of March was fun for me (surrounded by some normal mundane stuff).

For the third year in a row I went to Let's Get Stitched.  This year was hosted in Melbourne.  An absolutely fantastic weekend with lots and lots of lovely ladies and most of it spend laughing!

Sunday Stitching Day attendees



It was so great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones too.

I did also celebrate a birthday while in Melbourne.  There were some "happy birthday to me" moments whilst out and about shopping" and I was also spoilt with loads of hugs from these ladies and some gifts as well.  Home to more gifts so a very spoilt person I am!

My online group birthday theme this year was a black and white bag....and this is what Roseanne sent to me




Then there were the fat quarters that rolled in all month
Fat Quarter Birthday Club
Sunday Stitchers

Here are Teresa and I at Sunday Stitchers - we have just finished opening our birthday fat quarters.






Well I think that is enough from me for now....hopefully I will get back to the blog to update the sewing things that I have been doing very soon.

De xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely that they have LGS for your birthday? I loved March - there were 5 complete weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely goodies there De ,you forgot a pic of your lemon slice,lol,this year is flying,nice to see you are coming to Nundle next year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun month for you De. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about you other day thinking it has been a while, great pic i recognise a couple of faces there teresa and Shez

    ReplyDelete